I had my phone in my back pocket and was working. I was sweating so my pocket was damp. I received a call from someone that received pics in several texts from my phone and I did NOT send them. I checked my phone and it had opened 20+ apps and in fact had sent the pics. How can that happen if I had the phone in my pocket?
    06-06-2019 10:02 AM
    Either the material of your pants pressed the screen or you backed against something that pressed the screen - and you have the screen timeout and lock screen time set for a long time. The screen timeout should be no more than 30 seconds. The screen should lock when it times out. If you're just sitting there looking at the same static screen without taping it to keep it awake for more than 30 seconds, there's no reason for it to be on. (If you're watching a movie it should stay on even if it's lying on a table, untouched.)
    06-06-2019 01:29 PM
    Also having water (dampness, sweat, etc) on the screen can mimic touch points. I will assume you have the "lock screen" set to just a swipe to open, or some other smartlock trigger (speaker, location, etc) that keeps it unlocked. Making sure it stays locked will at least prevent it from opening things. Make sure your security isn't set to wipe your phone after X failed attempts to unlock though :-p
    06-06-2019 09:34 PM