dissapointment

rhodry7

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
When I got my cliq I was pretty satisfied with it. I was ok with hearing the cliq is supposed to get 2.1 still. Now 2.2 is atarting to roll out to n1s and us cliq users are still left in the dust. I have had continual problems with calls. The longer I have my cliq the more dissapointed I am.

li2327

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
I just switched to the cliq today from a mytouch 3g. I have to say I really like it.
Blur will definitely take some getting use to but I think I'll keep it for awhile.

irridor

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
The fact that the update has taken 9 months to get done, and still isn't done is depressing at best. Makes me really lose a lot of respect for Motorola. Just saying they weren't going to update the phone probably would have been better.

joshuat

Sep 28, 2010
Visit site
I had a cliq for a long time, just recently switching to the vibrant. I cant believe motorola still has not pushed out an already outdated 2.1 to cliq users

mikeeeee

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
Cliq

had a cliqXT for 6 months and i sold it.

was jonesing for another ANDROID and none of the new ones are out yet so WTF, i went on ebay and bought a cliq.

i'm goin' to like it for at least 6 months or until all the holiday 2010 phones drop in price.

if you people think 1.5 is stone age i could imagine how you must have rejoiced at 1.1 when it dropped on the G-1.

one thing i like doing is geotagging and uploading photos and i hope the cliq's camera is as good as the cliqXT's was.

t3brd

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
CLiQ

the Cliq SUX. very upset about it..have had 3 of them now..warrantied out..the last 1 they warrantied out. i couldn't even get it to turn on the next day.. had to put battery back in old phone inorder to call and complain..very unhappy with them..when the phone works..I LOVE IT.. but it's not reliable at all. getting tied of spending 40 mins to an 1hr on the phone with them everytime. and all they wll do is send out another phone..the really bad part is i'm not under contract. so i paid 500.00 for the phone when it first came out..really getting tired of be jerked around

Last edited:

SpikeJones

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
Ohmygoodness.
I Still have the cliq, and it's life is getting worse every day.
It's battery dies within 5 hours, even with all push turned off.
It's slow, most everything FC's, and it is just SO SLOW.

Luckily, I will be getting the Thunderbolt (if it ever comes out), so, I guess there is a silver lining there....

swissx

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I still have have the cliq, I just wish the batterylife was better. After upgrading to 2.1, I thought it would be great. I know can root the phone, but i just believe it complete failure if you have to mod a device. Since I got 2.1 it just seems the phone has gotten terribly slower. I know now why Motorola did not roll out 2.1 for the Cliq XT and a fewother phones. This hardware, just was not able to handle it and they tried and failed. I think it sucks that you are stuck with this hardware for two years. I think carriers are going to have to look 12-18 month upgrades. 24 month is too long to keep hardware with average life span of Android being 6 months.

holy_alien

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
i had the cliq and i liked it, but everytime i connected to the internet i had to wait for 2-3 minutes to get all the feed updates.
unfortunately, the cliq can't live with the 2.1 (the stock one)
it's very "heavy" for this phone and it makes it even slower.
i loved the design but hate the performance :(
now,moving on to a droid! let's see what this has got to show!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay