How do you transfer contacts from the CLIQ to your car's bluetooth?

wezra

Feb 1, 2010
Visit site
The new update we received over this weekend has the functionality to transfer your contacts to your car's bluetooth devise... once paired (that is according to the issues log that came with the update). Does anyone know how to do that? I can't figure it out for the life of me. My Blackberry Curve 8900 did it automatically... no big problem. On the CLIQ, even after the new update, I can't find any way of doing it. Any ideas? ..

bikedogrun

Oct 6, 2009
Visit site
The new update we received over this weekend has the functionality to transfer your contacts to your car's bluetooth devise... once paired (that is according to the issues log that came with the update). Does anyone know how to do that? I can't figure it out for the life of me. My Blackberry Curve 8900 did it automatically... no big problem. On the CLIQ, even after the new update, I can't find any way of doing it. Any ideas? ..
It should be "automatic". My car uploads all of my 650 contacts each time the engine starts.

As long as you've paired your car & Cliq properly "and" bluetooth is turned on in your Cliq, it just "happens".

/BD :cool: