Need help to decide

0xel

Feb 26, 2010
Visit site
Hello everyone, Im trying to make my mind up between Mytouch and CLIQ. The only thing that stops me from getting CLIQ is the batery life. In case I will have wi-fi on and 3g off - how much would you think it will last me? I check mail, browse web lil bit and listen to music from time to time. Thank you! Also did any of you guys use swype? how does it work on the phone?

hammer4203#IM

Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
Battery is better than the iphone. Seems pretty quick and useful. I like that it can be setup for the widgets or not. But I wound up with the cliq cuz I bought it for her last month. It is a confusing device! She got the mytouch w/3.5mm jack yesterday and she loves it. I had to do alot of looking and playing to get the cliq setup, but it's a goin now. If u want easy then get the mytouch, but if ya like to tinker get the cliq it's good for that.

hinamesmichelle

Jan 1, 2010
twitter.com
I love my Cliq. It's not confusing. The main difference is that the Cliq has a physical keyboard. And it's a very good keyboard. But yes, the biggest drawback is the battery life. I have to charge twice a day with heavy use. But with light to regular use you might make it thru to the evening. Swype is pretty cool. But I don't really mess with different keyboards since I use the physical one 99% of the time. I think the Cliq is great and I came from years with BB.

Last edited:

bikedogrun

Oct 6, 2009
Visit site
I love my Cliq. It's not confusing. The main difference is that the Cliq has a physical keyboard. And it's a very good keyboard. But yes, the biggest drawback is the battery life. I have to charge twice a day with heavy use. But with light to regular use you might make it thru to the evening. Swype is pretty cool. But I don't really mess with different keyboards since I use the physical one 99% of the time. I think the Cliq is great and I came from years with BB.
I've had both devices and "DEFINITELY" prefer the Cliq. The recent 1.3.18 update has really, REALLY improved battery life on the Cliq. The other main benefit in the update is that they've dialed down the Cliq's screen sensitivity just a tad... enough so that trying to scroll homescreens doesn't now end up launching an app by mistake. Screen sensitivity now feels pretty right on.

/BD :cool:

liljae8

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
i agree on the screen sensitivity. I felt easier to type on the on-screen keyboard even though i use the physical keyboard almost 100% of the time. the sides of the screen are easier to press for apps or letters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12