If you updated, just re root your device

So I was using my devour just now and realized it was downloading something like I was getting an app when I hadn't visited the market, I realized something was going on too late e" it removed my root from my devour, I don't have a cord right now so I don't know if you can put it back on, I won't be able to for at least another 18 hours, if someone does figure out if you can reroot after the update let me know please, maybe I'm over reacting lol but I hope I can reroot or downgrade if I can't re root let me know if there's news I like barnacle and I use it alot
    08-07-2010 02:04 AM
    Yeah it happened to me too.
    Just reroot. It works just fine
    08-08-2010 09:51 PM
    Hey i tried updating my Devour But it keeps failing on me any way to FORCE the update?
    08-12-2010 11:04 AM
    I wish I knew how to help but I'm a noob at all this I'm hoping for more custom things soon though I want to get off 1.6 and move to 2.x
    08-12-2010 10:47 PM
    Hey i tried updating my Devour But it keeps failing on me any way to FORCE the update?
    is your phone rooted? I have heard some people have had trouble updating when rooted (I didn't however -- Just lost root and had to redo it).

If it continues, unroot your phone. and try again.

But if that doesn't work try a factory reset, and then it should work.

The update really doesn't do anything so you don't actually need it lol.
    08-19-2010 04:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD