call forwarding????

smurfette8202

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I want to forward my calls to another line cuz where i am......signal sucks.....and im expecting a ver important fone call. Does anyone know how i do this?!

D2Gfan

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Be sure that the call was forwarded correctly using *72 + the forwarding phone number including the area code. Sometimes additional buttons are accidentally pressed while setting up call forwarding. If that happens, then the number is not recognized. Please note that calls CANNOT be forwarded to international numbers.
Answers to FAQs about call forwarding
Hope this answers your question

harryb382003

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
I have a similar situation as the OP, signal sucks at my house, to the point of being worthless (network extender did NOT fix this). As a contractor, my cell phone is the lifeline of my business. So I will need to have the calls forwarded.

Is there a way to get the phone to do this automagically?
I have devices in the house (wireless network, bluetooth, home dock) so that the phone is capable of recognizing when I am home.

Is there an app or some such thing to:
1). have the droid realize it is 'home' by recognizing a 'registered' device.
2). have the droid begin forwarding calls to my land line (automagically, without my help each time).
3). have the droid end forwarding when it can no longer 'see/hear' a registered device.

DavidGP

Oct 2, 2015
Visit site
Hi Stéphane,

thank you for your great app "Forward My Calls".

Since your app seems to be the only working Android solution for location based call forwarding (I also tried "Smart Call Forwarding", but this did not work reliably at all), I'd like to ask you about two feature requests.

First, it would be great to be able to configure more than one WiFi-based location for forwarding, for example "Home" and "Office", in order to be able to forward calls to two different landlines depending on whether you are at home or in the office.

And second, it would be extremely useful if WiFi-dependent call forwarding could be based on the simple presence of a certain WiFi SSID. For example, there is a certain WiFi SSID at my office, but I cannot connect to it with my phone. Therefore, it would be great if Forward My Calls could be configured to forward calls based on the mere presence of a certain Wi-Fi SSID, not only based on the actual connection to a certain Wi-Fi SSID.

Do you think that it would be possible to add these two features to your app?

Thank you,

David.P

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey