okay so last nigth i tried every step possible to sbf my phone and nothing would work so after doing all of these to my phone and i would put it into bootloader one more time it would say that the battery was low , that the code was corupted, and it wouldnt load up anymore on the computer.
    can some one please help me?
    02-27-2012 05:55 AM
    you need to charge battery, in different phone or space battery charger
    if you go to verizon store, they can charge it, for you
    I bought a spare battery charger for $5 on ebay

this would be easier if you would stick to 1 thread not post in 5
    easier to figure out what went wrong
    02-27-2012 11:24 AM
    i tried every step possible to sbf
    really? what steps?
    did you do a battery pull before SBF
    ezSBF, and rsd liite?
    sbf versions 2.4.29, 2.4.33, and 4.5.608

if ezSBF didn't work you may need to use a different computer
    02-27-2012 11:47 AM
    i should have just stuck with the ezSBF like you said in the post but it really didnt seem to easy so i just used rsd lite 4.5.608 for my phone and every time it said flash failed at 100% and so i tried it over and over like i even closed rsd lite and re-opened it to even see if that worked and it didnt
    02-27-2012 01:07 PM
    Are you sure it failed, did you try restarting phone, if it loops, wipe cache
    Sometimes it says fail, and it worked
    02-27-2012 01:26 PM
    how do i wipe cache? my phone cwm is not working correctly thats why im doing this. when ever i turn my phone off then on thats all it will go to and when i choose a selection on their it just fades away the words when i choose my selection and then when i press the same button the words come back so my cwm if messing with my phone
    02-27-2012 01:52 PM
    Stock recovery
    X and power then both volume buttons
    Try wipe cache and wipe data
    02-27-2012 02:40 PM
    what if my phone wont go to anything but bootloader mode?
    02-27-2012 03:41 PM
    Then you need to sbf again
    02-27-2012 03:46 PM
    Does you phone charge when off?
    02-27-2012 03:47 PM
    with the cord trick from the hacks forum but with the battery it self it just keeps saying battery low
    02-27-2012 03:49 PM
    okay well now i can put my batter back in and everything but im still stuck on bootloader and my phone wont shout off and when i put my battery in it just goes straight to bootloader. please help
    02-27-2012 05:45 PM
    hi,
    i dont know if this thread is still alive but i just lost all the data on my laptop hard drive and all the files required to unbrick my D2G are gone. i have bricked my device now and i cannot find a proper sbf file that would do the job. i am in india and i had unlocked the device. the previous sbf files i had would not ask the activation part. can you provide me links to the files that i can use to restore my phone back to normal again ?

Thanks in advance.
    05-19-2015 04:13 AM
    hi,
    i dont know if this thread is still alive but i just lost all the data on my laptop hard drive and all the files required to unbrick my D2G are gone. i have bricked my device now and i cannot find a proper sbf file that would do the job. i am in india and i had unlocked the device. the previous sbf files i had would not ask the activation part. can you provide me links to the files that i can use to restore my phone back to normal again ?

Thanks in advance.
    sd_shadow's [Collection] of Links: for D2G

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    06-06-2015 01:09 AM
    Hey shadow, would you be interested in fixing a dr2g to work on att for me if I send it to you?
    06-08-2015 03:06 PM
    Hey shadow, would you be interested in fixing a dr2g to work on att for me if I send it to you?
    Not really.

Band unlock with 2.4.33 Radio.sbf
    1- Root the phone with Framaroot
    2- Install/Use Droid 2/X/3 Bootstrap
    3- Flash 2.4.33 radio-only sbf to phone using RSD Lite
    4- Reboot to recovery, and apply band unlock.zip

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    06-14-2015 02:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD