D2 Unlock

storm6610

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
On the D2...need to press the top button, then the unlock swipe and sometimes enter a code (depending on your exchange server settings).

Anyone know any work arounds for this?? I tried "no lock" but it doesn't seem to work for D2.

I know on the x you can press the button at the top or the home screen button which is nice, and even nicer because on the x you can have it "no lock" itself and go right to the home screen.

Anyone know anything for the D2?

When your getting a lot of emails and texts, its a pain to do 8 things just to get the phone to open up.

darrylmendo

May 4, 2010
Visit site
WidgetLocker Lockscreen is an excellent lock screen replacement app. The sliding mechanism actually runs a lot smoother than d2's stock. It has so many options which makes it very customizable. You can set any of the hard buttons to wake the screen and you can set some of the capactive buttons to unlock (instead of a slider) or you can use a slider and choose from an htc, standard android, iphone, or a widget locker slider. My fave is the wl one. You can also make other sliders like a camera slider or phone dialer slider. So it will not only unlock your phone but take you directly to your camera or dialer. You can make limitless sliders just pick whatever app you want. You can even put widgets on your lock screen like wifi toggle.

Even if you're using another launcher like launcherpro you can still use widget locker. This is a great lock screen replacement app and I think you will love the amount of options and customizations. It looks great and feels natural. Give it a try; if you don't like it you can uninstall it within 24 hours to get your money back. Let me know what you think; I'm sure you'll love it!

Last edited:

darrylmendo

May 4, 2010
Visit site
Yes, you can make a txt msg or email slider too.

If you're using launcherpro and chomp sms or handcent sms you can even make a quick compose slider or quick compose icon on your lock screen with widgetlocker by selecting add>shortcuts>activities>chomp/handcent>quick compose

Last edited:

SpaceMuffin

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
deadlybatman, you write: "You can also make other sliders like a camera slider or phone dialer slider." Where is the option to add a phone dialer slider? I can't find it in widget locker settings. Thanks.

storm6610

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
dbdynsty25---yes I did do that. I have a feeling it has to do with corporate email and the "bug" which requires a pin code to unlock the D2.

Do you have that on your D2??

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech