Is it true that if I have less than half a year left on my contract that I can get the Droid 2 with the upgrade price and with a new two year contract with Verizon?
    08-22-2010 08:18 PM
    Is it true that if I have less than half a year left on my contract that I can get the Droid 2 with the upgrade price and with a new two year contract with Verizon?
    If I understand things correctly it depends on the pricing plan that you are currently on. I learned when I upgraded my phone to the D2, that because of the plan I'm on I am able to do upgrades once a year.
    08-22-2010 08:31 PM
    Well I currently have a Samsung Alias with unlimited texting and 300 minutes per month, im not sure if that helps though.
    08-22-2010 08:36 PM
    Depends on the promotions they are running and as stated above your pricing plan. Never really heard anything about less than a year unless its a customer service issue. They did have some fliers going around for a while, I got one, about being able to upgrade early to another android device. I'm not really sure what qualified me for it to be honest.

But yes if your voice plan is over 69.99 a month (this does not include any add on services such as internet insurance etc.) Then you can upgrade your phone every year.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    08-22-2010 08:38 PM
    Well I currently have a Samsung Alias with unlimited texting and 300 minutes per month, im not sure if that helps though.
    It helps. You'll want to check with Verizon of course. But, I get the feeling you might only be able to upgrade every couple of years. I'm on a $99 per month for unlimited minutes, along with unlimited text and data. Even though the unlimited data tops out at 5gigs. LOL
    08-22-2010 08:38 PM
    It helps. You'll want to check with Verizon of course. But, I get the feeling you might only be able to upgrade every couple of years. I'm on a $99 per month for unlimited minutes, along with unlimited text and data. Even though the unlimited data tops out at 5gigs. LOL
    Thank you I will check. I really dont want to have to wait until December to get my Droid 2.
    08-22-2010 08:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD