Thread title says it all.

I love the sky map app. Use it almost every night when I step out for a cigarette. Very cool, and appeals to the astronomer-geek side to me. Goggles is pretty cool too.

For games, I love Robo Defense and Super KO 2
    08-29-2010 06:38 PM
    I'm all about Where and Super KO2
    08-29-2010 06:50 PM
    runkeeper, bonsai blast, dope wars, shazam, pandora, facebook, foursquare

question- i downloaded super KO boxing 2 and it says i need a 'resource pack' that's like 80 mb. i just cancelled out-- what is it?
    08-29-2010 07:39 PM
    Damn, I meant this thread title to say funnest, not funniest. Is there a way I can change that, or does a mod have to do it?
    08-29-2010 08:00 PM
    Damn, I meant this thread title to say funnest, not funniest. Is there a way I can change that, or does a mod have to do it?
    If that's the case then you might as well change it to "most fun".
    08-30-2010 10:08 AM
    Many of ya'll are new here, so I can understand the creating the thread for this, but we have a place for this stuff;

http://forum.androidcentral.com/android-applications/
    08-30-2010 03:52 PM
    runkeeper, bonsai blast, dope wars, shazam, pandora, facebook, foursquare

question- i downloaded super KO boxing 2 and it says i need a 'resource pack' that's like 80 mb. i just cancelled out-- what is it?
    Its harmless, but its needed to run. It may have been done that way to allow people to avoid the trouble of downloading 90 meg files off the market which pretty much monopolizes the space of the average Android device sporting 256 to 512 megs of internal storage. By splitting up the download, you allow Android users with smaller internal space the option of moving the bulk of the game to their SD card.
    08-30-2010 10:49 PM
    Its harmless, but its needed to run. It may have been done that way to allow people to avoid the trouble of downloading 90 meg files off the market which pretty much monopolizes the space of the average Android device sporting 256 to 512 megs of internal storage. By splitting up the download, you allow Android users with smaller internal space the option of moving the bulk of the game to their SD card.

thanks!
    08-31-2010 11:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD