So I just got my new D2 a couple hours ago..

x N O 4 H

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
...and I absolutely love it! Its amazing, especially from someone coming from a Samsung Alias. I could not have asked for a better phone, am certainly looking forward to the next to years married two this phone.

bbfranknstein

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
...and I absolutely love it! Its amazing, especially from someone coming from a Samsung Alias. I could not have asked for a better phone, am certainly looking forward to the next to years married two this phone.

It is a great phone. This is my first Android phone, so the first couple days I spent just toying with it and downloading apps. I felt like a kid on Christmas the day I got mine :)

akabigj

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
I agree they are amazing devices. Maybe I am too spoiled when I complain about the battery life. I love all the apps but you have to have the battery power to run them. That's the frustrating part for me.

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
i just got mine today came from a d1 and i must say mah the keyboard is great much improved, the extra ram was needed, plus the 8gb of rom gives you allot of space for your apps. but im having a hard time justifying purchasing this phone if you had a d2. me i got mine as a replacement for my d1 but it just doesn't seem enough of an upgrade to warrant the extra 200 bucks. but thats just me
edit
btw congrats im pretty sure your going to love this device it has alot going for it. but just wish they added more. were is my hd video recording

Last edited:

md12

Aug 5, 2010
Visit site
i just got mine today came from a d1 and i must say mah the keyboard is great much improved, the extra ram was needed, plus the 8gb of rom gives you allot of space for your apps. but im having a hard time justifying purchasing this phone if you had a d2. me i got mine as a replacement for my d1 but it just doesn't seem enough of an upgrade to warrant the extra 200 bucks. but thats just me
edit
btw congrats im pretty sure your going to love this device it has alot going for it. but just wish they added more. were is my hd video recording

I'm also getting a D2 as a replacement D1, nice surprise. Thinking about trading it on craiglist for a DX though...

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Won't blame you I would trade the 2 for an x but im getting adjusted to it and I like it regardless of blur