New Droid R2D2 Website

DroidEye22

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
So i was checking the Droid R2D2 today and a bunch of new stuff came out go check it out yourself just got to DroidDoes.com and at the bottom left corner there will be a Droid R2D2 and it takes you to the website where all the new stuff is. Heres a pic

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
i know im late but it probably is. i see no point in gettin the r2d2 unless your a huge fan of starwars. me ill take my dark phone everyday of the week. all thought on second thought they could become a collectors item

pauldroidr2d2

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
It will be a collectors item. In fact I'm willing to bet a lot of the people who will purchase it have no plans to even have it taken out of the box.

CoffeeBreak

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
I found out right after i ordered my d2 back on the 17th but didn't care to cancel anyway cause i didn't wanna wait till the 30th of sept...if verizon delt in sim cards i would easily drop money i shouldn't be spending on it and have two to switch back and forth. I'm not even a giant star wars fan specifically but a huge sci fi lover and of course enjoyed the movies; phone looks cool as hell.

dubge

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
I found out right after i ordered my d2 back on the 17th but didn't care to cancel anyway cause i didn't wanna wait till the 30th of sept...if verizon delt in sim cards i would easily drop money i shouldn't be spending on it and have two to switch back and forth. I'm not even a giant star wars fan specifically but a huge sci fi lover and of course enjoyed the movies; phone looks cool as hell.

I would do the same thing, I used to switch between 2-3 nextel phones when I was with them

The_Engine

Super Genius
Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I'm trying to win one! And I will certainly be taking it out of the box ad using it!!

This gameis hard though...

I think the first one (alpha) has to do with the order that the Red Squadron checks in in Star wars. So like "Red # Standing By", "Red ## Standing By" "Red ### Standing By" means the code is #,##,###

Any one have a DVD of Star wars handy?

Kmcferrin

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I think the first one (alpha) has to do with the order that the Red Squadron checks in in Star wars. So like "Red # Standing By", "Red ## Standing By" "Red ### Standing By" means the code is #,##,###

Any one have a DVD of Star wars handy?

In the battle at Hoth Luke orders "attack pattern delta" against the AT-ATs, and I believe that it was the answer to a trivia question at Celebration V where the R2D2 edition phone was announced.

pauldroidr2d2

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Is the retail price on the R2D2 D2 higher than the standard version?

I guess I shouldn't be surprised by the marketing blitz they are doing.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vignajeanniegolabek