So i was checking the Droid R2D2 today and a bunch of new stuff came out go check it out yourself just got to DroidDoes.com and at the bottom left corner there will be a Droid R2D2 and it takes you to the website where all the new stuff is. Heres a pic
    08-31-2010 01:02 AM
    They also just tweeted "Attack Pattern Alpha" with this link:

R2D2 Transmission 2P2TZO19F99SOWWZDX8VIO1ACS7XVGBER61FBRCOR371MONSWT

Seems like some sort of code. No Ideas...
    08-31-2010 11:14 AM
    i know im late but it probably is. i see no point in gettin the r2d2 unless your a huge fan of starwars. me ill take my dark phone everyday of the week. all thought on second thought they could become a collectors item
    08-31-2010 10:03 PM
    It will be a collectors item. In fact I'm willing to bet a lot of the people who will purchase it have no plans to even have it taken out of the box.
    09-01-2010 01:07 AM
    Will this phone be available directly from VZW stores? If so, I suspect I may exchange my D2 for the R2D2, If I could pull it off for free...
    09-01-2010 01:25 AM
    Anyone figure out the code for the website?
    09-01-2010 04:53 AM
    either those codes are extremely difficult or I am extremely dumb......or both
    09-01-2010 07:20 AM
    either those codes are extremely difficult or I am extremely dumb......or both
    Yeah. And I don't think the Tweet translator works either. @verizonoffers tweeted a cypher but that didn't get me anywhere. I suck at puzzles.
    09-01-2010 07:28 AM
    I'm trying to win one! And I will certainly be taking it out of the box ad using it!!

This gameis hard though...
    09-01-2010 08:38 AM
    I found out right after i ordered my d2 back on the 17th but didn't care to cancel anyway cause i didn't wanna wait till the 30th of sept...if verizon delt in sim cards i would easily drop money i shouldn't be spending on it and have two to switch back and forth. I'm not even a giant star wars fan specifically but a huge sci fi lover and of course enjoyed the movies; phone looks cool as hell.
    09-01-2010 03:22 PM
    I found out right after i ordered my d2 back on the 17th but didn't care to cancel anyway cause i didn't wanna wait till the 30th of sept...if verizon delt in sim cards i would easily drop money i shouldn't be spending on it and have two to switch back and forth. I'm not even a giant star wars fan specifically but a huge sci fi lover and of course enjoyed the movies; phone looks cool as hell.
    I would do the same thing, I used to switch between 2-3 nextel phones when I was with them
    09-01-2010 03:49 PM
    I'm trying to win one! And I will certainly be taking it out of the box ad using it!!

This gameis hard though...
    I think the first one (alpha) has to do with the order that the Red Squadron checks in in Star wars. So like "Red # Standing By", "Red ## Standing By" "Red ### Standing By" means the code is #,##,###

Any one have a DVD of Star wars handy?
    09-02-2010 11:51 AM
    I think the first one (alpha) has to do with the order that the Red Squadron checks in in Star wars. So like "Red # Standing By", "Red ## Standing By" "Red ### Standing By" means the code is #,##,###

Any one have a DVD of Star wars handy?
    In the battle at Hoth Luke orders "attack pattern delta" against the AT-ATs, and I believe that it was the answer to a trivia question at Celebration V where the R2D2 edition phone was announced.
    09-02-2010 12:47 PM
    Is the retail price on the R2D2 D2 higher than the standard version?

I guess I shouldn't be surprised by the marketing blitz they are doing.
    09-02-2010 12:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD