Epic Unleashed 1.1! Get your bug fixes here!

Matt4542

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
Epic Unleashed 1.1! First DROID2 rom!

UPDATE: If you are having problems follow the new instructions on how to install bellow.

For all the bugs people reported, I thank you. This release should fix a bunch of those bugs!

Changelog:
MAJOR Bug fixes.
Screen turns off.
Keyboard works.
Wifi may work(untested)
Accelerometer works.
Missing anything...?

Thank you Brendan for testing this release for me while my phone takes a little "nap" lol.

Features:
Deodexed
Bloatware removed
Scripts
Build.prop mods

Not sure if everyone know's this, but all my releases come with a widget that looks just like the HTC Clock called Fancy Widgets.

Please report bugs to me as you find them. Best way to contact me is email me at matt4542@gmail.com or my GTalk Matt4542.

How to install:Important!
How to install:Important!
You will need to download Koush's bootstrap application and bootstrap your recovery. Then you can boot into recovery via the same app or you can install via ROM Manager(by rebooting into recovery, not via install rom from sdcard). Once you boot into recovery do a FULL nandroid backup and then you go to mounts and storage and mount /system manually to avoid more issues. Install zip from sdcard and toggle signature verification to disable. Now you can install the zip from the sdcard. Once this is done, reboot.

Download <--- Click Me :p

Thanks for using Epic the first DROID 2 rom! Say thanks if you like it

For the best support please join my IRC chat on Freenode. #epicrom

For a Step-By-Step guide on how to install Epic or any other rom check out darkonion's post on XDA on my Epic post here!

I am trying to buy a domain name to host my files. All I need is $15 dollars. You do not have to do this if you do not want to. It is just to help me out a little bit :) Please donate as little as $1 to my PayPal matt4542@gmail.com. Thanks if you do!

Last edited:

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
good to see you over here matt. bet its going to be a headache to keep up with all those threads. but good stuff cant wait to try it out tomorrow
btw this is bizzshow from df

Matt4542

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
good to see you over here matt. bet its going to be a headache to keep up with all those threads. but good stuff cant wait to try it out tomorrow
btw this is bizzshow from df

Yeah I know. I think 6 threads now. I just keep them all bookmarked lol. I'm not a fan of androidcentral because I need a weird password lol

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
hmm not me but ok guess i set mine up so long ago they hadn't implemented the change yet but ill post in one or three of the places when i finally get my phone and get this loaded up

kingzee

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Question, if one installs this and a newer version comes out, does one have to go through the whole installation process again or what? Basically, is there an easy way to upgrade?

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
you must do it all minus the nandroid backup though i advise you to make one just in case you dont like the new rom you can just restore

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Its been running strong since 10 pm last night its a good base now we need themes and oc
have black glass running over this man this is a great rom im loving the look of this phone

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci