Out of the blue my phone has decided to stop lighting up the keyboard..... sometimes... and also wont allow me to play music. When i take out the batttery and reboot all seems better and Pandora stops giving me the constant technical difficulties popup..... for about a half hour. Then on the fritz again. Whats the deal? Am I having software issues that will require a complete phone reset? I am running adw launcher currently. Surely thats not the issue, any insight would be greatly appreciated. Also apologoze for any spelling errors as i am texting without a lit keyboard lol
    09-11-2010 05:47 PM
    What software version are you running because you seem to have a nasty bug your system.try a factory reset then ad your apps back one at a time to see what's causing it
    09-11-2010 09:02 PM
    Out of the blue my phone has decided to stop lighting up the keyboard..... sometimes...
    Im having this issue as well and its driving me crazy. And it only seems to do it when its pitch black outside.
    11-09-2010 07:05 PM
    are you running v2.3.20?
    11-10-2010 10:47 PM
    I think this may just be a problem with the Moto Droid line as my Moto Droid1's keyboard use to not light up all the time after the 2.2 froyo update
    11-12-2010 01:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD