Massive Droid 2 bugs?

G

GenericMessage

Anyone else having pretty nasty issues with their D2?

Mine is my won't wake up, or the screen will glitch, or several google apps will FC constantly.

Anyone else?

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Nope not seeing those bugs on my end. Though I noticed they have to be using the same panel from the d1 because this touch screen sucks I'm having grounding issues

Bushido Brown

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Be more specific about what apps are installed on your phone. Particularly if you're running ant sort of home replacement or lockscreen replacement.

G

GenericMessage

No home replacements, no nothing. Totally stock.

And how much more specific shall I be?

CoffeeBreak

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
Bug I have that is incovenient is when you're playing audio and if you turn the screen sideways...the auto adjust cuts the audio and you have to replay it. Something very obvious that i hope they know to fix

Bushido Brown

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
No home replacements, no nothing. Totally stock.

And how much more specific shall I be?
I thought I could help, but I can't. I know certain home or lockscreen replacements can cause trouble if Android decides to take back the RAM they're using.

I have not experienced anything even remotely resembling those issues you've described.

CoffeeBreak

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
Great...that means it's my phone. I'll try a batt remove, never done one yet and maybe that'll fix it, or I'll google search if anyone else has this.

pauldroidr2d2

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Great...that means it's my phone. I'll try a batt remove, never done one yet and maybe that'll fix it, or I'll google search if anyone else has this.

The other option is to take it back to Verizon and exchange it if you are within the 30 days of purchasing it. If I had the problems you are having and it was in the 30 days, I'd take it back. Especially given the money these phones actually cost us.

CoffeeBreak

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
The other option is to take it back to Verizon and exchange it if you are within the 30 days of purchasing it. If I had the problems you are having and it was in the 30 days, I'd take it back. Especially given the money these phones actually cost us.

Fortunately this problem was fixed, I have that app that helps to refresh your sdcard when you have trouble with the gallery refreshing quick enough. I downloaded it because when i would unzip packaged wallpapers for my home screen that i would download from my email to save on my phone/sd card and my gallery wasn't refreshing...well it seems this app fixed that and as a side effect; corrected any stickyness things running on my card were experiencing. Good to go now.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty