possibly bricked my droid 2

chrstdvd

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
I am brand new to to android. I did manage to roof my D2, I wish I could undo if and do it again so I. Oils understand what I did. I should have learned how to back up my stock rom first.

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
dual boot into linux and use sbf flash. Rsd light is very funny with the d2 when you boot into bootloader and look at the top of the phone to see if your phone says currupt. If it doesn't you should be good

chrstdvd

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
I am brand new to to android. I did manage to roof my D2, I wish I could undo if and do it again so I. Oils understand what I did. I should have learned how to back up my stock rom first.

That said, I looked at ur link and it was for XP, if u have a different operating system, look for inst for ur OS. If not look for a different source.

I would just keep doing it over. When I rooted, it did not work till the fifth try. I do not have any idea how I did it, that is why I could do it over.

Also if people with 2.1 can get 2.2, U and I should be able to use that to get stock 2,2 back.

This is difficult stuff cause we are new to it and there is just to mujch info out there, need to study before we jump,

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
It should work on windows just make sure to run rsd light as admin when you do it with 7. And I can pretty much tell you the fifth time you probably let that rage command complete

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ananui