has anyone ever purchased ringotones for your droid 2???

I just did ($14.99) and I had to get premium messaging from my service to get ringotones to txt my wallpaper and ringotones, so i did that, but now i'm not getting any messages from ringotones.......does this take awhile to get the txt's??

it's not a very user friendly site
    Thanks
    10-16-2010 09:52 AM
    has anyone ever purchased ringotones for your droid 2???

I just did ($14.99) and I had to get premium messaging from my service to get ringotones to txt my wallpaper and ringotones, so i did that, but now i'm not getting any messages from ringotones.......does this take awhile to get the txt's??

it's not a very user friendly site
    Thanks
    You could just go to zedge.net and download free ringtones and wallpapers. It's pretty easy to navigate and you might have to go thru some trash and there is no preview of a ringtone so you may need to download and delete it if its not what you thought, but it's free and has alot of stuff. You can also share what you have for others to use as well.
    10-16-2010 10:47 AM
    I have never purchased a ringtone, I make my own out of my mp3's.
    10-16-2010 11:20 AM
    youcan make your own with your mp3's. ringlert from the market is free and has over 200,000. make sure the one you purchased isn't a recurring monthly charge. there are a bunch that charge your phone bill every month. idk about the one you bought, but you really don't need to buy ringtones with android. also you can go to mp3raid.com and download mp3's for free and clip them with your phone to make ringtones.
    simply play song with stock music player go to menu select "set as ringtone" and edit if necessary...
    10-16-2010 12:42 PM
    I've used Ringdroid and it works fine, or use Itunes to chop the mp3s and use them as a ringtone
    10-18-2010 09:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD