Motorola Droid 2 Questions:

volcom.airsoft

May 12, 2010
Visit site
Question 1:
I entered in all of my account stuff to my Droid 2, but I can't get Facebook to sync pictures too ALL of my contacts. Only some of my contacts have pictures as others do not. Any help?

Question 2:
Where would be the cheapest place to get a brand new house dock? Could I use the dock for a Droid 1 too?

Question 3:
Is there a way I can calibrate the screen? Most of the time (without the arrow keys), the touvh input is inaccurate.

Question 4:
Is the screen supposed to be under the bezel around the phone? Mine sinks under a little bit in the middle, but it doesn't effect the phone's work.

Question 5:
How hard is it to get a scratch on the phone? I have a case, but it is a little to bulky and will barely fit in my jean pocket.

I love this phone compared to my HTC Incredible, but I think I have to get used to it first. Thanks in advance.

corydunbar

Dec 31, 2009
Visit site
1) facebook can only natively sync contacts that match easily. ex. your friend posts their number on facebook and it matches your contact card. or their name is identical or nearly the same in your contacts as well as facebook. you can always manually joing contacts with their facebook profiles though.

2) any droid 1 mount that does not grip the chin of a droid 1 (D2 has a that curved chin that will interfere) should also work on the D2. as for the cheapest place, may the Android central store, but most likely its eBay. everything is cheaper on eBay. i got an off contract Droid X for $390. they normally gor for about $500+.

3) there doesn't appear to be anything in the settings. maybe a market app?

4) it does sink in slightly around the edge of the screen. that actually adds to the crack proofing of the glass screen. hardened glass is most brittle around the perpendicular edges.

5) the screen is official Gorilla Glass unlike the knock off reinforced glass that HTC uses. so it really is quite difficult to scratch the screen. That said, it is only scratch resistant and not proof. Under certain conditions, the glass will still scratch and or shatter. It is just highly unlikely in a daily user condition. keep it away from: jack hammers, scalpels, exacto knives, and 10 ft falls.

Hope this helped, also to add in, make sure to root your Droid 2 and get JRummys overclock app. You can underclock it to 800MHz and lower the voltage and see nearly no performance change, but gain much more battery life.