Deleting emails (D2G)

Jewels77

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
I have just switched from a BB Curve to the Droid 2 Global. I have both an exchange and yahoo email accounts on my device. On my BB I had it set to prompt me when deleting emails to ask if I wanted to delete on both the BB and server, just on BB, or just on server. Is there a way to do this on the Droid?

Right now if I delete a message from the exchange inbox it automatically deletes both places and the yahoo account just on the device....

Any suggestions?

Rev2010

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
With the K-9 email client the option is there whether to delete off the server. Not sure about the standard email client.

Rev.

phantasmah

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
Right now if I delete a message from the exchange inbox it automatically deletes both places and the yahoo account just on the device....

Any suggestions?

Your Yahoo emails stay in your server inbox even after you delete them off your D2G? I'm using the pre-installed Messaging app on mine and my Yahoo emails by default always disappear from the server inbox when I delete them on the device (I couldn't find any option within the settings to do otherwise).

I'm curious now as to how your Yahoo emails are deleting that way while your Exchange emails aren't.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power