D2G 2.4 update

aweber1nj

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
Was pushed the 2.4.330 firmware update today. Installed and device rebooted cleanly.

However, root permission was gone (which I can understand, depending upon what the update "touched").

Running Z4Root (which was already installed from about a month ago) was successful in re-applying root access. SetCPU, Tasker, and Titanium Pro all running with their superuser access just fine so far.

Anyone having any notable issues with the new firmware???

(BTW: I understand you can go "pull" this update by forcing the phone to check for it, if you really want it.)

-AJ

evilp8ntballer7#AC

Feb 12, 2010
Visit site
Can you do me a favor? I want to install this but cant because I deleted some of the stock .apk files and if you can take some of them off the phone and host them somewhere then I can install the update.

***Update*** anyone that deleted anything on the stock rom wont be able to install the new update because it needs to see a stock rom before the update goes through and so I installed the stock apps i deleted with this system dump for the global http://www.mediafire.com/?pcd7ueba2wbqfdz
make sure permissions are the same as everything else when you install anything you deleted

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca