Calender that works with Gmail Calendar

ishore99

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Hi gang, as I have said before I am a BB convert. I used PocketInfomant as my calendar and tasks organizer. I have been using the beta version from Market Place but let me say, it is nothing like its brother in BB.

Can I get some recommendations from you. I need one that will sync with my gmail calendar as well. The D2G native calendar does not do what I need.

As always thanks for the help

Kimo91

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
+1 with jorte...I started using it today and am already loving it...biggest thing for me was automatically adding US holidays without me having to type everyone in and also how it syncs with google calender and vice versa.

Reactions: ishore99

ishore99

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Sorry for the delay in thanks but I have been on vacation in warm weather. I did get jorte and have been using it for the last few days. It is rally a nice program. Not as sophisticated as PI but does the job for me.

Thank a buch guys.

darrylmendo

May 4, 2010
Visit site
Along with jorte, I also use "Calendar Pad" as a widget. It's a calendar widget that actually shows you what you have marked on your calendar rather than just showing you colored lines to indicate that there is an event on a particular day.

Reactions: ishore99

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles