I am actually on a D2G, with the newest update, with the blur "scenes," any way, i saw an earlier thread about trying to disable the haptic feedback, you know using the settings of the phone to actually control the phone. I have the same problem, not only with the android capacitive buttons but also with the lockscreen. I cant stand the double vibrate, i want to have my phone not vibrate at all.

I am using no lock, and when i have a credit card i will purchase widget locker to work around the blur lock screen. But i am still wondering if there is any way possible or any work around for the four capacitive buttons vibrating.
    01-13-2011 12:28 AM
    Nope. Not unless they resolve it in an update.

Rev.
    01-13-2011 08:18 AM
    By the way, forgot to mention I see you said you have the haptic feedback with the screen lock. To disable that you have to go into Location & Security and under Security uncheck "Use tactical feedback". It will still vibrate with the swipe of the unlock slider but won't vibrate anymore when you type in your passcode.

Rev.
    01-13-2011 11:45 AM
    Post something over at the Motorola Forum if you want something done on this: https://supportforums.motorola.com/m.../314465#314465. It seems to be pretty low on their list of bugs to fix, we need to raise the profile.
    01-29-2011 01:43 AM
    I am actually on a D2G, with the newest update, with the blur "scenes," any way, i saw an earlier thread about trying to disable the haptic feedback, you know using the settings of the phone to actually control the phone. I have the same problem, not only with the android capacitive buttons but also with the lockscreen. I cant stand the double vibrate, i want to have my phone not vibrate at all.

I am using no lock, and when i have a credit card i will purchase widget locker to work around the blur lock screen. But i am still wondering if there is any way possible or any work around for the four capacitive buttons vibrating.
    I really HATE this "feature" For me it makes it hard to SLIDE to open the phone / answer the phone - and esp turnning of the alarm.
    04-26-2011 05:00 PM
    I don't have that option - Use tactical feedback
    04-26-2011 05:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD