This may sound somewhat odd, but stick with me...

Whenever I have my D2 in the multimedia dock (from Motorola) AND have a line out plugged into the headphone jack, the screen digitizer goes haywire. The response is very poor and very inaccurate. It only registers my finger about half the time, and it registers incorrect locations / movements. This makes it almost impossible to add or move anything on the dock. I have done countless battery pulls and even a full wipe of the phone. I am planning on going to a Verizon store this afternoon.

I know it's pretty specific, but has anybody else had this problem or willing to try and duplicate it?

Thanks.
    01-19-2011 11:58 AM
    I've noticed that with my Droid 2 on the charger...the digitizer acts crazy and doesn't respond half the times but it happens randomly like if its on low charge or over 60%
    01-19-2011 01:39 PM
    So I went to my local Verizon store and talked with an employee. As it turns out, they are very familiar with this issue. Their D2G on display has the same issue from the security device attached to the phone. He basically told me that it was a design flaw (accusing electro-static interference) and even if I were to get a new D2 or D2G, it would have the same problem. He told me I could try contacting Motorola directly, but the response he got was not very helpful.
    01-19-2011 06:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD