What's a fair price for a Droid 2 at this point? Opinions?

girlinthesw

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I'm an eBay addict and my latest quest is for a Droid 2 (I have an X I got for christmas, i miss my keyboard dreadfully and send people indistinguishable and uninterpretable texts all the time due to texting speed + clumsiness.) My dad wasn't very happy when he thought I was gonna take the X back, so I think a peaceful compromise would be for me to buy my own--used--Droid 2 and keep the X. that way, if something happens to one of X's in the family (we have 4 family members with Droid X's), we have an extra.
I was looking on eBay, and the "older" Droid 2 is still going for 200+ and there's always dozens of bids. I thought of getting one with a cracked screen and then harvesting the digitizer off another phone with a bad esn, and fixing them, but that's still costly.
Anyways, I found a global on there today--it has scratches on the body, and dent on one speaker, but other than that it's in nice shape. The auction ends soon. I'm trying to make an offer and they counter. Their counter was $280. What's a fair price for me to counter offer for a D2 global? I'm a college student, and every penny counts.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie