Hey everyone,

I am looking to get the extended battery for my white Droid 2 Global but I wanted to know if any of you have found one with a white door. Let me know!

Thanks!
    01-21-2011 01:51 PM
    Hi, I just wanted to say that the R2D2 extended battery does work with the white droid 2 global. Its the same color of the phone, and it does fit just fine. Its $50 on the site, but because of the discount I get because of my employer, it was $38.00 w/free shipping. However there is a catch- you have to do a search for the droid r2d2 extended battery find it, and it will say its uncompatible with the droid 2 white and won't let you add it to the cart. You have to switch the phone on the page to the r2d2 phone, then it will allow you to add to the cart and place the order. I have the new battery and white door on my phone and it looks just fine. the bump is only slight, and doesnt look strange. I actually like it better. Hope this helps!
    01-27-2011 02:40 PM
    I had to add, I bought it on the verizon wireless site. And when you get the battery and white door, the package says nothing about r2d2, but that it fits the droid 2...so its kind of weird verizon is hiding this battery, when everyone knows the battery life is horrible with the regular battery...
    01-27-2011 02:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD