Hinge Problem, Bent and banging when using touchscreen.

thomashedd1

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
I have had the D2G for a little over a month (got it for Christmas) and for some reason just recently the whole hinge thing is really weird. When the phone is closed, the left portion of the device (the part that is not connected and that acts like a roof to the keyboard is elevated more than the right side, so much that
when ever i type on the touch screen or press on it any where on the left side it physically moves the top portion of the phone and it hits the bottom portion.

This is bringing back nightmares from my BB storm days and the clicking screen, when ever i touch screen to type on this now it goes click click click...

Is anyone else having this problem? I swear it wasn't like this a couple of weeks ago, i would have noticed.

Last edited:

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Have you dropped the phone and is their any physical damage of not take it in. But my phone is a little loose but not enough to limit the phones usability. If your phone is in perfect condition other than the loose screen take it to vzw and have them fix it or give you another

thomashedd1

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
Have you dropped the phone and is their any physical damage of not take it in. But my phone is a little loose but not enough to limit the phones usability. If your phone is in perfect condition other than the loose screen take it to vzw and have them fix it or give you another

I havnt dropped it but once onto carpet while sitting down, and that was a a while ago compared to how recent this problem has started. I think im going to be taking it in this weekend, my case that i just ordered from here is supposed to be here soon to:)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae