So i unmounted my SD card to take it out and use it on a photo kiosk at cvs. I have it back in, and all the games i have on the SD card I cant seem to get on my phone. When I go to settings>applications>manage apps> and click "On SD Card" the games are all there there just greyed out. Am I missing something? Did I do something wrong? I have tried looking this up online and I couldn't find anything. If someone could help me out that would be great.
    05-08-2011 10:33 PM
    My guess is that you also can't see any of the pictures on your phone? It sounds like the SD card may not be mounted/inserted properly.

Try removing and reinserting the SD card. Then, once you get it working, move all your apps to your phone to avoid this issue in the future
    lasher57 likes this.
    05-09-2011 06:43 AM
    SD cards are flaky and unreliable. Never store anything exclusively on them. Always have a backup.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk
    lasher57 likes this.
    05-10-2011 08:36 AM
    Thank you to both of you for giving me some feedback. I did figure out what happened and it was complete stupidity on my part. Rather not go into details!
    05-10-2011 09:20 PM
    You put it in upside-down, didn't you?
    05-11-2011 09:59 AM
    haha, like above said, i hate sd cards, they are never reliable. hopefully with this new tech of wireless drives we are getting out of the sd card era.
    05-23-2011 12:47 AM
    I like the idea behind SD cards and distrust cloud storage. I just wish SD cards we're more reliable.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk
    05-23-2011 08:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD