Its Friday, anyone get their D3 Yet?

mfreeman1973

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
Just received mine. I've only just unboxed it and it's on the charger right now. Very nice looking phone. I'm using a Droid 1 right now and this is definitely a nicer phone. It says my batter was 60% when I first plugged it in. I'm goign to let it charge a little and then turn it on.

jd10984

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Ya, I'm waiting for fedex as well. I just have my fingers crossed that the phone has no problems.. I had given the T-bolt a try for a few days and went through 7 yes 7 of them due to light leakage, dead pixels, dust under the screen and 2 of them had screens that were not properly put on I eventually gave up and went back to my og droid... Never ever, going with htc again.. Horrible quality control on their part. Hoping I have the same luck I had with my og droid and get a flawless droid 3.. :)

jd10984

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Just noticed that mine didn't come with an SD card? Just an empty slot. Does anyone know if it was supposed to come with one?

Nah it's not. It comes with 16gb pre-installed. If you have one you can put it in there to add to the storage of it. I got a 16gb from my og droid I intend to put into it rite off the bat.

Suntan

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Just noticed that mine didn't come with an SD card? Just an empty slot. Does anyone know if it was supposed to come with one?

Pretty sure I read that it doesn?t come with one because it has 16GB on onboard baked in.

?AND WHERE THE HELL ARE THE PICTURES GUYS!

-Suntan

wnflyer

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I'm charging as well. This phone has a great look and feel. Four inches is the "sweet spot".

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

jd10984

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
For anyone who has played around with it so far is it pretty smooth (like no locking up or lag) Also hows the display? Those are 2 big things for me, if it runs real smooth, I like the display and there are no overall issues with it I will definitely stick with it.

Suntan

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
My hang-up is signal sensitivity.

Unplug those things (they?ve been charging long enough!) head out to that one spot that always gives you the weakest signal, and let us know that it still runs like greased lightning.

-Suntan

ninjataint

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
Got it, applied screen protector and charging

160yjpj.jpg

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member