Its going to be 97 and sunny. you think it'll be ok if they leave in on the porch? or should i have them hold it at the depot and pick it up. i'm just afraid the sun and heat will hurt it
    07-10-2011 02:25 PM
    Its going to be 97 and sunny. you think it'll be ok if they leave in on the porch? or should i have them hold it at the depot and pick it up. i'm just afraid the sun and heat will hurt it
    You can leave a note for FedEx or UPS to put the package in a certain place. For example, I had my delivered yesterday, but was not home to sign. So I typed a note saying I release my signature for the package with tracking number, then I instructed the delivery driver to kindly leave the package behind my front door on the stairwell. I signed and dated it.

Results: FedEx placed my package inside my stairwell behind my front door and took the note as my "signature".

You can instruct them to drop your package off almost anywhere, (i.e. back door, behind a rock, etc.) Perhaps they can place it in a shady area near your front/back door to keep it shaded from the heat.
    07-10-2011 02:54 PM
    thanks for the advice
    07-10-2011 03:13 PM
    You can leave a note for FedEx or UPS to put the package in a certain place. For example, I had my delivered yesterday, but was not home to sign. So I typed a note saying I release my signature for the package with tracking number, then I instructed the delivery driver to kindly leave the package behind my front door on the stairwell. I signed and dated it.

Results: FedEx placed my package inside my stairwell behind my front door and took the note as my "signature".

You can instruct them to drop your package off almost anywhere, (i.e. back door, behind a rock, etc.) Perhaps they can place it in a shady area near your front/back door to keep it shaded from the heat.
    Can I ask them to call a cell number? My door buzzer doesn't work...
    07-10-2011 05:24 PM
    No they aren't allowed to call your cell. I've tried that before.
    07-10-2011 05:31 PM
    can't wait for tomorrow. part of me is super excited. the other part is afraid they sent me a droid 2 or something. i've been hearing way to many stories about Verizon reps not knowing what the droid 3 was
    07-11-2011 02:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD