I wanna check out this new 'motoblur' and see if it's smooth, user friendly, fast so I can expect what the Bionic will run

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    07-10-2011 08:53 PM
    I wanna check out this new 'motoblur' and see if it's smooth, user friendly, fast so I can expect what the Bionic will run

There's like two review ones floating around:

Motorola themselves also have a few videos that show off the UI:

Home Screens & notification panel:

Quick contacts widget (watch for the smoothness in animations on screen):

More Motorola videos that show off the UI (among other things): http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL27DDB8306ED8620E

Overall it looks pretty slick, and that's apparently on preproduction software.
    07-10-2011 11:13 PM
    K cool thanks, yea I was hoping for a user review, like straight out the box other than the moto's videos that I already saw

07-10-2011 11:44 PM
    K cool thanks, yea I was hoping for a user review, like straight out the box other than the moto's videos that I already saw

Same...its shocking that reviewers don't have this device yet....very strange launch.
    07-11-2011 12:14 AM
    Yea.... most likely will pop up after 7/14....

07-11-2011 02:22 AM
    I've been testing the device for about 3 days now and so far it's the smoothest motorola droid yet. No lag, motoblur is not intrusive at all and really it competes with sense.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
    07-11-2011 10:43 AM
    I just stopped by my local VZW kiosk and asked if I could see the Droid3. The guy happily took one out of the box for me and let me play with it for a bit!

I think Motor hit this one out of the park. The size is perfect, I can actually type on the physical keyboard. Seems to run smooth. If this had LTE, it would be my next phone for sure.

I will see how much I like the bionic, and choose after that.
    07-11-2011 11:59 AM
    ha its funny he says 4g is worthless. He must be in a non 4g area. I used it on my tb and yeah it drains battery but it is soo much faster than 3g. I like the side scrolling motion in the apple drawer, makes it a little different than all the phone with vertical scrolling.
    07-11-2011 07:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD