Some people will never be happy.

kroman1107

May 15, 2010
Visit site
ok ive had my d3 since monday and its not perfect by any means people its not meant to be if it was you would have no reason to ever upgrade your phone ie moto/verizon would lose alot of money and incase you forgot it is a business. the whining about the keyboard being too stiff and blur being on the phone seriously? Like you were blindsided by the fact that the phone was coming with blur? my wife has a d2 and buttons are no more siff or loose on it.

im coming from a droid x which i loved had absolutely no problems with and if i recall correctly there were nowhere near as many complaints about it. so is the moral of the story to give a phone less features so people cant complain about them?

the phone is fast blur works well on it the keyboard is fine. the pintile screen takes getting used to after 3 days i dont even notice it.

Everyone has diffrent needs and this phone isnt for everyone but dont be ridiculous.

Reactions: orchidsbloom

Suntan

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
the whining about the keyboard being too stiff

The way I read it, the guy was just asking if it was normal. He was trying to understand what to expect. I didn?t really see any whining in that thread.

Lighten up. Your new baby is still the cat?s meow?

-Suntan

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
not sure if you're referring to my post...but when i asked if the keyboard is supposed to be this stiff i was referring to the sliding mechanism. not the keys themselves.

kroman1107

May 15, 2010
Visit site
not sure if you're referring to my post...but when i asked if the keyboard is supposed to be this stiff i was referring to the sliding mechanism. not the keys themselves.

no i actually wasn't referring to your post sorry if it seemed that way. if you go on any forum youll find a complaint about something ridiculous its not even the slide out mechanism its the stiffness of the actual button press!!! i had a d2 and d1 its not much diffrent. i could even understand if it was a complaint about the slide out. it will losen up a bit tho i promise.

kroman1107

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Why did we need an entirely new thread to discuss one that already exists?

I didn't see the stop complaining about stupid stuff thread. But while your here complexx....... lol. Fyi if you look in any thread about the d3 someone is complaining about something stupid. Ughhhhh my phone has blur on it.. my phones keyboard keys are too hard my thumbs might buckle under the pressure etc.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

akronevan2

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Are they truly complaints or are they observations? The Droid 3 is a good phone, a great device, but, because we had to order them, most of us didn't have hands-on experience. We didn't know what we were getting but we had a good idea. Perhaps we expected too much, perhaps we didn't expect enough, either way we are allowed to say what could have been done better as much as what was done right. I love how fast the phone is, but I hate the pentile screen...

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I have been around Android Central for a little while and ever new phone that comes out in the first few months there will be more threads discussing issues with the phone then positive ones. If you have a problem or don't care for something you are more likely to go on the forums and complain then you would if you were 100% satisfied that is just the way it is. My wife has had the d3 now for a few days coming from the d1 and she hasn't mentioned anything to me until I asked and she loves it and I'm sure if she didn't like it I would have heard all her complaints.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Phone works for me, BUT, I still want root for no other reason that to remove the crapware. Love the phone, hate the crapware. I paid retail, I should be entitled to crack it like an egg and remove the garbage.