who else is gonna be at the store early?

Lsx346

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
im gonna stop at the store after work around 7am and wait until opening. who else is gonna be in line this morning?

alpha752

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
My store opens at 10am, and I will be there at 9:45. I dont think there will be a line, but I plan on being there first thing.

Lsx346

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
mine is expected to have alot they were getting calls all day apparently

too bad it isnt a good launch like the D1 or i could get a t shirt if im the first of 10 in the store

nikkix

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
youre gonna be there just after 7? thats insane. i bet the employees are gonna make fun of you:D

i do think its weird how low key the launch is though. sucks.

nikkix

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
PS
idk if you guys are aware, but ive noticed you can usually get the phones cheaper(on contract or upgrade) at places other than the corporate verizon stores. target/walmart , other 3rd party distributors.the big chains usually have other incentives too.so i think ill be getting it from one of them

does anyone know if there are advantages for buying them at the corporate stores?

Lsx346

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
youre gonna be there just after 7? thats insane. i bet the employees are gonna make fun of you:D

i do think its weird how low key the launch is though. sucks.

yea but i want to make sure i can get the phone and not have to find a store that still has them

rickhamilton620

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
i might take a look, i was dead set until i rewatched some galaxy s ii videos. that phone's a beast.

If Galaxy S II doesn't hit by the end of july or early august...i might have to get the D3 haha..

mbrouill

May 25, 2011
Visit site
im gonna stop at the store after work around 7am and wait until opening. who else is gonna be in line this morning?

I guess the question is why? It's not as if the D3 is going to run out and if you really wanted one that bad, why didn't you just order one online like alot of us did?

Lsx346

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
I guess the question is why? It's not as if the D3 is going to run out and if you really wanted one that bad, why didn't you just order one online like alot of us did?

because i bought a thunderbolt 3 weeks ago and had to wait for store availability to swap

also my store said they have a limited quantity of the phones

Suntan

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site

Yeah, I don?t understand this. My desire for waiting until it was available in the store was so I could physically review the handset before deciding. But it seems as if the OP has already decided.

Anyway, to each their own. Mine will be delivered today and I?m champing at the bit to get home and play with it.

-Suntan

mbrouill

May 25, 2011
Visit site
because i bought a thunderbolt 3 weeks ago and had to wait for store availability to swap

also my store said they have a limited quantity of the phones

Sound like a good answer. I guess if I had to, I wouldn't have an issue waiting for my store to open seeing that they are right next door to a Starbucks...

Lsx346

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Sound like a good answer. I guess if I had to, I wouldn't have an issue waiting for my store to open seeing that they are right next door to a Starbucks...

well its on the way home from work so its easier to stop there for a little bit than drive all the way home then back

alpha752

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
I got the first D3 to be sold in my local store. The sales guy was even playing with it a bit while activating it, because he hadnt had a chance to get hands on it before. So far, Love it!

experiment 626

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I went to my VZW store at 10 this morning.Wanted to play around with a Droid 3 while still "out of the box". Built very well and performed good as a phone(reception,call quality,speakerphone). But,honestly,Motorola needs to get out of the OS overlay buisness.The D3 I tested was laggy. It can't be the Droid 3's hardware,which is top notch. It's got to be whatever version of Moto-Blur the Droid 3's running that's slowing it down. I had heard good things about this new version of Blur but I'm not sure what to think now.

Suntan

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Looked at it in the store a couple days ago but ordered it online. Should be sitting at home waiting for me when I get home.

-Suntan

Lsx346

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
I got mine on Tuesday and got the blue hard case yesterday. I am still contemplating returning the phone but I love that blue case!

yea its very nice, i just wish it had somewhat of a rubbery texture, phone slides EVERYWHERE with it on. plus its nice it fits in the docks with it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay