I am thinking about going from a Blackberry to the Motorola Droid 3. Before I make that decision, I have a few questions to ask for those that already have the Droid 3 with Verizon.

1) I use Microsoft Office 2007 and love that I can color code appointments those appointments on Blackberry do not show up in color, will they show up in color on the Droid 3? If they will not show-up is there a good program out there that will allow them to show up and not have to pay a fortune for it?

2) I also would like to know if you phone can synchronize only with Microsoft Office 2007 and not have to go through Google.

3) I also use Documents to Go professional and have since I was a Palm user. I have been told that the version of Documents to Go in the Verizon Droid 3 is the professional, is there anyone that can verify that for me please.

Thanks
    07-17-2011 09:00 AM
    Your best choice might be Documents to Go. Here is their brochure for Droid...

Documents To Go for Android Smartphones: Word and Excel on your Android Smartphone
    07-18-2011 08:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD