Do I have a bad phone?

anon(19981)

May 2, 2010
Visit site
First off i really like this phone...but i am having one bad issue and i would like to know if its normal for this phone or if i should exchange it?

When making a phone call my voice keeps breaking up a little and my voice also has a mechanical sound to it. It does this when speaking through the handset and through either of my voyager pros bt headsets.

mcapiro

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
First off i really like this phone...but i am having one bad issue and i would like to know if its normal for this phone or if i should exchange it?

When making a phone call my voice keeps breaking up a little and my voice also has a mechanical sound to it. It does this when speaking through the handset and through either of my voyager pros bt headsets.

I think I'm having the same problem. People keep telling me they can't hear me well and to repeat myself. I think I'm taking this back.

mcapiro

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Mine may have also been a symptom of something worst. Starting this morning, I can't hear or say anything when I first answer a call until I first switch over to speakerphone and then back. I think I've had it with this phone and it's going back. It's just been too many little issues and truthfully, it's laggy as hell and Swiftkey isn't working right. I love the exchange support (especially for sub folders) but that's about it.

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Sounds like bad phones to me. I don't have any of those problems with mine so you should definitely get them replaced if you haven't already.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke