Anyone found a Camera fix?

shanshor

Jan 2, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys, I'm thinking about getting this phone, but the image quality looks terrible, and I want a phone with a good camera. What do you guys think about the camera? and has anyone found a fix for the blue tint? and has motorola issued a statement about it? Lots of questions, i know, but thanks!

spacecasespiff

Jan 23, 2010
Visit site
No fix yet and nothing from verizon about an update yet but im positive one will come out soon and most likely will fix it. Try camera 360 from the market I've herd that works.

shanshor

Jan 2, 2010
Visit site
are you happy with the device other than the camera? Im seriously considering this device instead of the new iPhone. Im becoming a bit bored of iOS

darkmatter

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
The problem is white balance. The stock camera app doesn't have this feature, any camera app off the market should have this. You can change it from cloudy, daylight, etc. Setting it to flourescent should fix the issue concerning the flash at least.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

Kilgore Trout

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
No fix yet and nothing from verizon about an update yet but im positive one will come out soon and most likely will fix it. Try camera 360 from the market I've herd that works.

I think we will see a fix too. But, the OP is right that the camera is disappointing.

Overall, the camera software seems pretty buggy. Its slow as dickens to load, and the controls are not always response. And, yeah, the image quality is crappy.

Darkmatter - thanks for the helpful info. I'll look to the market myself.

OP, I have an iPad and I like the Droid 3 a lot better than IOS. But, there is no wrong or right in this situation and you'll just have to take a look and see how you feel about it. IMO, the D3's screen is not in the same league as iPhone, but the keyboard is superb and it is an otherwise wonderful smartphone.

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
So what camera app is good from the Market? I've looked at Camera 360 and it kind of...sucked? Any others out there?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12