dannychaos

High Five Champion
Mar 10, 2010
Visit site
Bought my mother a Droid 3 and its an awesome piece of hardware with some undeniable specs. Her only complaint is the grainy camera in photos but that might just be the lighting. Seriously if this phone had LTE, it would most definitely be top dog. Also, I had an extra 32 gig as card laying around the house so I installed that in for her cuz she loves taking pictures of the family and I set her wifi up so really data speed isn't an issue, also because she doesn't use data much when outta the house anyway. She loves the front cam and video taking. Also its just as thick as my thunderbolt. My complaints as a android geeks is the choice of widgets, which coming from the HTC fan camp is one reason I love HTC. Also the grainy photos and lack of LTE which for me is a big deal. But dang, such a nice sleek design and the qhd display is somethin to see with your own two eyes for sure. Oh and I don't care much for the app drawer and installed task killer. I advised her not to mess with those settings.

Sorry for the nonsense thread but I just thought I'd drop some love in this forum.

I love my Thunderbolt but moto did good here. In my opinion and short time checking out the phone of course.

Last edited:
Reactions: nathanb131

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995