<HELP>!!! serious issues with D3

kconverse21

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
i got the droid 3 a few weeks ago and i have already been given a new battery and a whole new phone and i still have the same problems...1.) the phone gets so hot its almost unbearable and 2.) the battery dies instantly ...does anyone know how to fix these issues or have any suggestions!! please and thank you.

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
i got the droid 3 a few weeks ago and i have already been given a new battery and a whole new phone and i still have the same problems...1.) the phone gets so hot its almost unbearable and 2.) the battery dies instantly ...does anyone know how to fix these issues or have any suggestions!! please and thank you.

Get a case for the phone, like a Body Glove or Otterbox. I agree the phone gets hot with use and it dampens the effect for the user. There is an update coming that might solve the issue I hope. There is a leaked update out now that you could find and install and see if that works.

ARossetter

Feb 4, 2010
Visit site

Do you use a task killer? If so, stop.

There have been reports I've seen in various blogs of users using task killers that make the phone so incredibly hot that they've been known to burn fingers. The constant hit on the CPU the task killer would be causing would also be enough to drain the battery rather quickly.

- Andy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech