SD Card issue Droid 3

darthakakios

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
Ok, so I got this phone about 3 weeks ago. I came from the BB Storm 9550 and had the 8GB sd card. I just bought a 16GB and transferred all my media to the new card after formatting it to the Droid.
Now when I go to view my photos the thumbnails take forever to load and if I scroll up then back down I have to wait again for the thumbnails to appear. Also the videos used to have a thumbnail image so I knew what I was looking at without selecting one then reading the title and side scrolling to the one I need. If anybody can help with this I would be forever grateful.
Well, I do not know how to remove a thread I started so just ignore this please. I figured out the solution. Thanks anyways lol

Last edited:

Cappurnikus

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
Ok, so I got this phone about 3 weeks ago. I came from the BB Storm 9550 and had the 8GB sd card. I just bought a 16GB and transferred all my media to the new card after formatting it to the Droid.
Now when I go to view my photos the thumbnails take forever to load and if I scroll up then back down I have to wait again for the thumbnails to appear. Also the videos used to have a thumbnail image so I knew what I was looking at without selecting one then reading the title and side scrolling to the one I need. If anybody can help with this I would be forever grateful.
Well, I do not know how to remove a thread I started so just ignore this please. I figured out the solution. Thanks anyways lol

Rather than deleting the thread, I think replying with your solution would be better. Help the next person with the problem.

Reactions: darthakakios

darthakakios

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
Good idea, I should have thought of that. I went into Files, from there I erased the problem album. Which happened to be my old Blackberry album I accidentally had transferred onto the new card from my computer. Not sure why this was causing the issue I had but it did fix the slow load of thumbnails.
Videos still do not have a thumbnail image however.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2