I thought I would put a comment out to see who in the developer community is planning on getting a D3? I know everyone wants 4G LTE, but even my market isn't getting it until EOY and by CES we will see the REAL 4G LTE phones come out for Spring/Summer 2012 release.

So I am leaning very heavily towards the D3, but I have no developer experience and WILL DONATE to a developer who will. I donated time and again for the Droid Charge Devs and I will continue to support devs anyway I can.

So if you are a Developer and you are going to get the D3 but need donations to get you there now is the time to speak up and let the community know.
    07-02-2011 09:42 PM
    I will be theming without a doubt.
    07-06-2011 11:33 PM
    Great. I know user Woodyman over at DroidForums.net and his team and Droid Concepts will be developing for the Droid 3 as well. He is getting his phone tomorrow and will get to work on dumping the system files and working on an AOSP ROM with a few Droid Concepts tweaks.
    07-07-2011 01:03 PM
    Its official, the folks at DroidConcepts will be developing for the Droid 3. Member Woodyman who posts mostly at here will be starting work this weekend on getting the OS dumped and putting together an AOSP ROM with some "tweaks". Now there is one obstacle in this whole thing (not the bootloader) but CWM Recovery. We need a custom recovery system and he could use some help.

So if there are other Devs looking to support the D3 (Droid 3) stop over and say hello or contact Woodyman directly.
    07-07-2011 10:57 PM