Switched from Blackberry to Droid.. need suggestions

missenvy

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi! I finally said farewell to Blackberry and switched over to the Droid 4. There are a few apps I really enjoyed with my Blackberry and was wondering if anyone could suggest some apps that are similar to the ones I used? I'm also open to "must have" suggestions to better enjoy my phone :)

Blackberry Apps:
BerryBuzz (to change LED colors for certain apps/people)
berryweather (whats the best one for droid?)
Zonasnap (screen capture program)

Also, can you download/install custom themes like on the Blackberry?
Sorry for being a dumb n00b but hey, atleast I admit I am one right? haha

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Welcome the android side. You can try beweather its the same as berryweather for blackberry. Also light flow lite that will allow you to change the led colors.

As far as the themes you need to be rooted, but you can try different launchers such as go launher or launcher pro. They will change the home screen and stuff like that. I prefer go launcher.

A a great app is badass battery monitor for monitoring your battery and app usage.

via Razr MAXX

Last edited:
Reactions: missenvy

MERCDROID

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I havent seen many roms for the Droid 4, but using Go Launcher EX and trying the diferent themes it has should keep you entertained for awhile. Welcome to the Android side!

elcheapodeluxe

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Sadly, you just won't find anything like BerryBuzz. Android / iPhone are behind in the use of multi-colored LED's for notification purposes. You have a fixed notification color, and maybe additional colors for charging / bluetooth.