Game no longer compatible with Droid 4 after ICS

silverfang77

Lone Wolf
Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
My beloved Bejeweled 2 from Electronic Arts has been viciously torn from me. Even though I purchased the game from them through Google Play, I am being told it's incompatible with my phone when I try to download it after doing a factory reset. I tried restoring from a Titanium Backup, but when I go to run the game, it says it's not authorized to be played on my device.

Aren't purchased apps supposed to be able to be used on every Android device I log my Google account onto? Is there any way I can report Electronic Arts for fraudulent practices?

Thank you.

Moo Cow

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
If you have no Flash player at all posr-ICS update, then Google up Adobe Flash Player 11. NOT in the Play Store (it may not show up) but in a Google search in a browser window. You can still download it because I just did. See if that helps your situation.

silverfang77

Lone Wolf
Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
I reinstalled Flash Player, but am still being told the game is incompatible with my device. This game worked fine on it when I had Gingerbread. There is no reason for this to happen.

Moo Cow

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I reinstalled Flash Player, but am still being told the game is incompatible with my device. This game worked fine on it when I had Gingerbread. There is no reason for this to happen.

Well that stinks dude. :(

Has the game app itself undergone a recent update that could have caused issues? Or have you been using the same game app for sometime?