Uninstalling Apps and Volume Questions

kturcotte

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
Couple questions about my Android phone. It's a Droid 4, running ICS, and I just rooted it last night. There are a bunch of apps that came pre-installed on the phone that I want off it if possible. I've tried uninstalling them the normal way, as well as using Gemini App Manager, but they keep coming back. I'm wondering if maybe somehow they CAN'T be uninstalled for some reason? The apps are:
Amazon Kindle
Google Play Books
Google Play Movies & TV
Let's Golf 2
MOG
MOTOACTV
NFL Mobile
Pet Finder
Slacker Radio
Verizon Tones
VZ Navigator
Is there ANYWAY to get these COMPLETELY off my phone?
Also, I'm wondering if there's a way to auto regulate the volume while I'm at school? Little embarrassing today when my phone went off full blast when I had a phone call, and it took me a few seconds to dig it out of my pants pocket to shut it up. It's not the first time this has happened. I don't know if I'm maybe hitting the volume keys while I'm placing in my pocket, or what's going on, but I NEED it to ALWAYS be on Vibrate when I'm at school, NO MATTER WHAT. Is there anyway to do this?

kavyaprabhakar

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
i am currently using samsung galaxy y duos.
ive installed easy battery saver app. i dont find it useful any longer, so thinking to uninstall it..but if i do so, i will not be able to access internet..
i need to restore network settings to get internet access.. but i m not able to find it in the following path..
menu-->settings-->wireless & networks-->what next??(i dont ve restore option)
pls some1 help me out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz