Jellybean on the D4

Patrick Murphy NJ

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
I did the Jelly Bean update and have nothing but issues...... My 4G phone is now a 3G phone. My hands free blue tooth no longer works. Keyboard shift key is worthless unless you hold it down (stupid, stupid, stupid). Voice command works only if you use an app. What a piece of crap. Don't upgrade until they fix issues. And these are the ones I've found so far. Haven't even tried a lot of things. Just updated yesterday. It sucks putting it mildly.

Patrick Murphy NJ

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
I just got it, what a piece of crap. Issues on slide out key board, blue tooth stopped working, voice commands don't work unless you use an App, turned the phone into a 3G phone instead of the 4G I bought. And these are just things that I have noticed since I updated yesterday.

littletechy

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
My wife has the D4 and we installed the jelly bean update last month when it came out. I do not see google now, or chrome or any other features I have on my Razr Maxx HD once it updated. Do I need to wipe the cache to make it work or has others seen this issue.

wabyrd

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I just got it, what a piece of crap. Issues on slide out key board, blue tooth stopped working, voice commands don't work unless you use an App, turned the phone into a 3G phone instead of the 4G I bought. And these are just things that I have noticed since I updated yesterday.

I had the same problems. Unfortunately, the solution was a factory reset. That fixed all of the problems for me.

wabyrd

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
My wife has the D4 and we installed the jelly bean update last month when it came out. I do not see google now, or chrome or any other features I have on my Razr Maxx HD once it updated. Do I need to wipe the cache to make it work or has others seen this issue.

The "search" button on the bottom will pull up Google Now. I already had Chrome, but you should be able to just install it from the Play Store.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty