ugh i don't know what heck happen yesterday afternoon

ya see i don't use data mobile when i turn on wifi the 4g symbol suppose to show up usually when i'm out in town i turn off wifi anyways after i turn off wifi after haircut 4g symbol was there then i was in the car turn on wifi then it disappear i thought that's not good i connect at home 4g is gone forever

i have tired airplane mode and restart i did update jellybean btw

i'm very dumbfounded why 4g symbol disappear all of a sudden i don't want to start turning on data moblie so it will come up on wifi

going to go to verizon today hopefully get it sorted out i have never had this problem before its new
    03-23-2013 02:30 AM
    ugh i don't know what heck happen yesterday afternoon

ya see i don't use data mobile when i turn on wifi the 4g symbol suppose to show up usually when i'm out in town i turn off wifi anyways after i turn off wifi after haircut 4g symbol was there then i was in the car turn on wifi then it disappear i thought that's not good i connect at home 4g is gone forever

i have tired airplane mode and restart i did update jellybean btw

i'm very dumbfounded why 4g symbol disappear all of a sudden i don't want to start turning on data moblie so it will come up on wifi

going to go to verizon today hopefully get it sorted out i have never had this problem before its new
    Mobile data turns OFF when wifi is is enabled AND connected. That is normal. Of course the symbol disappears.
    DroidXcon likes this.
    03-23-2013 09:13 AM
    Mobile data turns OFF when wifi is is enabled AND connected. That is normal. Of course the symbol disappears.
    Yeah this^^

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk
    03-23-2013 10:19 AM
    ya guys still don't understand in the past when i turn off mobile data the 4g icon will still appear on notification when i turn on wifi why all of a sudden it just magicially disappear yesterday i don't know

on a side note after i upgrade jellybean cannot get into voicemail saying network error data connection is lost have to enable mobile data so that it will work
    03-23-2013 10:46 AM