Another new phone thread (sorry)

iPhonelover69

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
Hello all

Now i need a new phone for my trustworthy lovable Camel and my stinky dirty cheating wife! What would you suggest for either? Humpry (My camel) spoke to me in a dream saying hed like a rugged phone such as the casio boulder where as my wife spoke to me very clearly and vividly lin real life saying she wants a rich people phone such as an iPhone. Also i need a phone with tracability (for my wife). What do you think i should go for?:-$:-$:-$:-$

EviI

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
Hello all

Now i need a new phone for my trustworthy lovable Camel and my stinky dirty cheating wife! What would you suggest for either? Humpry (My camel) spoke to me in a dream saying hed like a rugged phone such as the casio boulder where as my wife spoke to me very clearly and vividly lin real life saying she wants a rich people phone such as an iPhone. Also i need a phone with tracability (for my wife). What do you think i should go for?:-$:-$:-$:-$

For your camel, I suggest you get a sturdy one with a strong case so he doesn't break it if he accidentally steps on it.
As for your wife, you can get an iPhone, and then use 'Find My iPhone' to track it.

iPhonelover69

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
For your camel, I suggest you get a sturdy one with a strong case so he doesn't break it if he accidentally steps on it.
As for your wife, you can get an iPhone, and then use 'Find My iPhone' to track it.

But my wife doesnt deserve what she wants. Should i get her a flip phone?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1