Droid 4: Software update

Fredo_p

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Software update

I'm waiting on it as well. Although I don't know what an app test is, I haven't had much, if any, of the issues other Droid owners have reported.

I'm still looking into it as well. I believe the forum link is/was supposed to direct us to another part of the forums.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

Evilnut

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Software update

I am not surprised at all it was just a very small update. I got my droid 4 on launch day almost 2 years ago now. It was a mid level phone at Best when it came out. It has a processor that is not very common in the mobile industry anymore. I'm not sure why anyone is surprised this phone is not getting any more updates. Especially since it was put out by Motorola before Google got involved. In fact I think the only reason it got a jelly bean update was because of Google's involvement.

I am a keyboard phone lover, and have owned every droid except the Droid 3. But, I have realized that we are now in a touch screen world. So it's time to put the Droid 4 away, save it as a relic of the past for future reference and a good laugh, and move on to the touch screen world.

Posted via my Nexus 10 using the totally awesome Android Central App