Help! I need a new phone

dragondraven14

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys!

Well, my GS3 broke and I need a new phone, but my contract isn't up yet so I found a Droid 4 online for a great price, but it has a pass code lock and I was wondering if there is any way to bypass that or reset it or anything like that. Thanks in advance!

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys!

Well, my GS3 broke and I need a new phone, but my contract isn't up yet so I found a Droid 4 online for a great price, but it has a pass code lock and I was wondering if there is any way to bypass that or reset it or anything like that. Thanks in advance!
What do you mean pass code lock? If it's what I'm thinking (lock screen passcode) and the seller doesn't know how to disable that then there's something definitely wrong with the device - the seller, who should also be the owner, should know the passcode to unlock the device.

As always, do your homework on the device (check the esn if possible) and or ask to contact the carrier about the device for further information. You don't want a device that won't work because it's been blacklisted by the carrier.