Does the Droid Maxx 2 have a light that flashes when new notifications arrive?

A

AC Question

does the droid maxx 2 have a light that flashes when new notifications arrive?

does the droid maxx 2 flash to indicate new notifications

AlphaTango414

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Re: does the droid maxx 2 have a light that flashes when new notifications arrive?

It does not.

Note: It doesn't mention a service light in the notification area. 1452204127555.jpg

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Re: does the droid maxx 2 have a light that flashes when new notifications arrive?

does the droid maxx 2 flash to indicate new notifications

There is no functional Notification LED. Active Display is it's replacement.

bubbarob1978

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
Can anyone tell me if it's the full version of active display or the dumbed down version like on the Moto E and Nexus 6 called Ambient Display? I ask because I need the ability to have it continue to flash an icon on the screen indefinitely for a notification until I acknowledge it like the Droid Turbo does. I don't want just one quick flash on the screen of a notification and then back to sleep unless I pick it up. I can't seem to find the specifics on this. I want to be able to look across the room and see if I have a notification without walking over to the phone.

Thanks for the help.

Rob

bubbarob1978

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site

Disregard...found the answer. Active display is now part of the Moto app and no longer allows indefinite pulsing of a notification. It times out after 3 minutes or so and then you have to nudge the phone or wave your hand over it if it has sensors. Bummer. I need something that keeps pulsing.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci