It's been years since I've had an Android phone but my father, who is older, is looking for a screen protector and a case for his Droid Maxx 2, I know nothing about this phone. I need some help finding the right one for each.

He needs a case that is really thin & preferably clear to show off his white MAXX but still has enough protection, I want his phone "nude" as possible.

I was told that the MAXX 2 is pretty tough already, I went to Best Buy last night and they had absolutely no cases for it or screen protectors, the mobile reps said that the phone is already made tough. Anyways, I was looking on Amazon & there are so many cases & screen protectors that I'm going a little crazy trying to find the best one. Any recommendations or help would be greatly appreciated on narrowing my search down & getting him something in the next two days or so.
    02-17-2016 09:51 AM
    This is the case I use Motorola Droid MAXX 2 Hard Case | Motorola Droid MAXX 2 Cases | Incipio . It fits nice and snug and seems tough enough. I've always had good luck with Incipio cases. As for a screen protector I found these at Amazon and they do the trick for me.
    Amazon.com: [6-Pack] SUPERSHIELDZ- Anti-Glare & Anti-Fingerprint (Matte) Screen Protector Shield For Motorola Droid Maxx 2 (Verizon) -Lifetime Replacements Warranty- Retail Packaging: Cell Phones & Accessories
    02-19-2016 08:48 AM
    I'm looking for one a kickstand and USB port protection.
    10-29-2016 02:13 PM